Thursday 6 February 2014

Question of the Day-february 6

Today I will give you questions from 2 chapters.  Some of you may be squeaking ahead because we are getting to know lots of the characters and when I get to the middle of a book, I just don't want to stop reading!

Chapter 9

Humphrey thinks he has a lot to tell humans, "Enought to fill a book,"  What are some things you think Humphrey would write in his book?


Chapter 10 (for those that are anxious to read ahead!)

Garth has been acting out in class.  Do you think Garth is a mean boy?  Does he truly hate Humphrey?  Why do you think Garth acts the way he does?

Happy reading and stay WARM-WARM-WARM!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Henrie's Class6 February 2014 at 13:30

    Chapter 9
    Humphrey might write "I hope that I won't meet another cat or dog. They are not friendly!" "I wish I saw Ms. Mac again," is something else he might write.He might write about how weird the human species is to live with animals like cats and dogs. We woudl like to read Humphrey's book when he writes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Henrie's class10 February 2014 at 11:56

    Garth is acting that way because he is mad at his dad for not letting him have Humphrey because his mom is sick. He really likes Humphrey but Garth does not not anyone else to have a turn if he can't.

    ReplyDelete